Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dead at heart.




Why do I feel that I'm too old to do many things.
There's so many things I want to learn, need to learn, HAVE to learn/do.
School's reopening and I hope this year will be a breeze, no more
nonsense and skip less school. Final year=time to buck up.
"Life's never too long for you to waste", yet I'm wasting my 19-to be years away.

This whole holiday I've been lazing around, watching dramas after dramas,
spending $ when I'm not earning any.
The only thing I've earned this whole 2 and a half months, is 3fat kilograms.
GRRRR. Fats are my longtime enemies. Big fat monsters.

I have many things to do, but I'm not doing any.
First, and the most important - health check up..................................
Yet, I'm still procrastinating and lazing.

What's up with 19? 19, 19, 19, N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N.
Me don't like.....
School............... even more don't like.

3 comments:

Yuninie said...

me like you! LOL.

shuxian said...

omg stalker!

Yuninie said...

^^ i love stalking you.
care to have a dinner with me?